Now it’s very easy to power up your house with a 1000 watt solar panel kit, just you need authentic information that what component need to install it. After reading this article, you will be able to understand and install a Solar Panel system with a little professional support. In this article, we are going to discuss the common types of Solar panels and their prices, the cost of generating 1000 watt electricity by solar energy, and different product prices of 1000 watt solar panel kit. In the end, we will also calculate the appliance consumption power per hour, then it will be easy for us to identify, what appliances we can run on a 1000 watt solar panel kit.
Types of Solar Panel
Most common type of Solar Panel.
Monocrystalline Solar Panels
Monocrystalline solar panels are a commonly used type of the solar panel in the market because of their high efficiency and long life span and the quality of the material that makes them separate from other types.
Technical Knowledge: Monoliths, as they are also called, are made up of a single crystal of silicon. The crystals are arranged so that when electrical current passes through the silicon crystals, it creates an electric current, which charges the solar cells in the solar panel. Interestingly, this type of panel is that each cell or module or “panel” within the panel absorbs and ionizes its electrons. As each cell or module is charged, so are its corresponding ions attached. When sunlight hits a monolithic solar cell, the energy is collected and stored within the silicon crystals. Later, as the sun goes down, the crystals stop absorbing energy. The electrical current generated is used to power up the home or business using a battery connected to the solar panel.
✅ Monocrystalline Solar Panels: Solar cells are made up of a single crystal of silicon, because of their efficiency to store the highest amount of solar energy.
✅ Its durability and life span is more than the other types of solar panel.
❌ Due to the complexity of process and structure, it is expensive than a poly-crystalline solar panel.
Polycrystalline Solar Panels
Polycrystalline silicon is similar to monocrystalline silicon but has fewer steps in its development process. The crystals used to solidify the silicon are not made at the same quality level and are not as consistent as monocrystalline. These polycrystalline solar cells are square-cut (straight corners), tend to be a bit bluer in color, and look like they have shiny confetti inside. It’s less efficient than monocrystalline but it’s also cheap compare to monocrystalline, which makes polycrystalline solar panels popular in the market.
✅ Polycrystalline solar panels are cheaper than mono-crystalline solar panels.
✅ Its low cost of the product makes it popular in the market.
❌ The crystals used to solidify the silicon are not made at the quality of the mono-crystalline solar panels.
❌ Low efficiency
Thin-Film Amorphous Silicon Solar Panels
Thin-Film Amorphous Silicon Solar Panels is one of the newest types of solar cells on the market. They are a direct form of amorphous silicon, which means that the crystals of silicon do not contain a single crystal structure. This makes them different from your normal solar panels in that they use another method of allowing electricity to be created in the solar cells. The crystals in an amorphous silicon panel are arranged in what is called an interconnected series. When a light or other form of energy strikes an amorphous silicon solar cell, it creates an electric charge. The crystals then make a chemical reaction, creating the desired electricity that you need to power your home.
✅ Generally, Thin Films solar panels are cheaper than poly and monocrystalline solar panels.
✅ Thin-Film solar panels are very flexible, It can be bend due to their way of production.
✅ Thin-Film solar panel is a portable solar panel, you can move it a boat, picnic and etc.
✅ It can place on almost surface like, metal, glass, or plastic.
❌ Low efficiency
❌ It’s performance decreases over time.
Cost of Generating Electricity from 1000 Watt Solar Panel KIT.
What is Needed for a Solar System:
- Solar Panel(s), connecting more by series or parallel to get 12v, 24v or 200w 300w…etc;
- Charger Controller, voltage & current regulator keeping your battery from overcharging.
- Connecting Cables, put the solar panel, charger controller, battery together;
- Mounting Brackets, you may need them to install the panel in full sunshine place.
- Power Inverter (optional), convert the DC to AC power for AC devices.
1000 Watt Solar Panel Kit
This package Include:
- 10x100w Monocrystalline Solar Panels.
- 1x45A solar charging controller
- 1xpure sine wave 2000W inverter
- 2×5 in 1 PV connector
- 2x3M cable with PV Connector
- 1x3M cable with alligator clip
How Much Batteries Need To Backup Enough Power To Run Electricity at Night
- 200Ampare x 12volt battery can store 2400 watts.
- 1000 watts solar panel kit can produce electricity average day hours (5 to 7 hours) 7000watts. The calculation has been taken as an approximate different region has different intensity of sunlight.
What Appliance will be used on 1000 Watt Solar Panel Kit
Here is the list of appliances which can be run on 1000 watt electricity.
- Air Condition (Alternative Current(AC))
- Air Condition (Alternative Current (A.C.) usually consumes more power than D.C. (Direct Current). We recommend that we use the D.C. A.C. inverter.
- One ton of alternative current Air-condition consume 1000 watts per hour; if you produce 1000 watts from the solar panel, all power will be consumed by air condition. There is no any saving of electricity during daytime.
- Air condition (Direct Current (DC))
- 1 ton of Direct current (D.C.) Air-condition (A/C) consumes 690 Watts per hour.
- As compare to Alternative current Air-condition, DC Air-condition is less consume the electricity.
- Domestic fridge power consumption is typically between 100 and 250 watts.
- A domestic fridge can be easily run on 1000 watts of electricity production in the daytime, and if the backup is perfect, it will also work smoothly at night.
- Washing Machine
- A domestic washing machine consumes between 400 to 1300 watts.
- Some modern energy-saving washing machine consumes 500 watts only. The choice depends on budget and model.
- Laptop, Desktop Systems and other small charging accessories
- A laptop typically uses about 50 watts of electricity, the equivalent of 0.05 kWh.
- A complete desktop uses an average of 200 Watt-hours (Wh).
- A fast-charging cell phone consumes from 45 to 60 watts per hour.
- Woofer system
- Normal Sound systems for a room can consume from 20 to 300 watts per hour, but not limited.
- Some advance amplifiers consume more than 1500 watts also.